Monday, May 8, 2017

Simple Style + Espadrille Sneakers

DRESS: TJMaxx (options here + here) // ESPADRILLE SNEAKERS (also love these)

Hey guys! 
Let's all talk about #momstyle for a minute shall we?! 
I have been all about super easy dresses, comfy tees, and sneakers lately. A while back, I bought 3 different pairs of classic sneakers because I wanted flats that still looked chic. Then I found these espadrille sneaks at Target and knew they would be perfect for spring and summer! I love the espadrille trend and was excited *not* to pay over $100 dollars for them! I also have been buying allllll the shift/comfy dresses recently. I love this one because it had a little bit of detail with the drop-waist and the utility pockets & collar. I will be re-wearing this dress again with wedges and sandals! So versatile. And it's super comfy. Win Win,
Hope you all had a great Monday and have an awesome rest of the week! 

xo, Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment