Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Update // I'm a New Mom!


Hi guys! 
So if you normally follow along on here, you may have noticed I took a bit of a break from posting. 
I wanted to share why and what has been going on... I HAD A BABY! That's right, I'm a new mommy! So as you can imagine, I have been just a tad busy taking care of a newborn and adjusting to our new life as a family of 3.
These photos (by Kala Rath) were taken when McCartney Jane was just 4 weeks old. She is now almost 5 MONTHS old and let me tell ya, it has been a whirlwind! Being a mom is the absolute hardest, but best thing I have ever done and will ever have to do. 
Anyways, I just wanted to fill y'all in on what's been going on in my life! 
I am planning on getting back into the swing of things around here and am more excited than ever to bring you new content! I'm going to be posting outfits as usual, but also will be talking about my new life as a Mom. 
I hope you will continue to check in!

xo,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment