Monday, September 12, 2016

Fall Layers w/ Versona

Fall is officially upon us and I'm pretty excited about it.
With that comes new fashion & I am teaming up with Versona to give you a little sneak peak at some of their new arrivals for the season to celebrate the launch of their Fall Lookbook

I am loving long layers this season and anything that epitomizes the colors of fall. 
Think deep mustards, rust, olive green, tans... you get the point. 
When I saw this cardigan in the store I knew I had to have it because I could wear it with almost anything! 
WHITE TOP // CARDIGAN // similar JEANS // BOOTIES // NECKLACE // love this BAG

Be sure to check out Versona's Fall Lookbook & post a photo in your favorite fall look with #fall4versona for a chance to win a $100 Versona gift card! 

P.S. - I am wearing a medium in the white top & a small in the cardigan and am a little over 8 months pregnant when these were taken for size reference!

*Thank you to Versona for partnering on this post.*

xo, Megan

1 comment: