Monday, August 24, 2015

Blog Crush: Brighton The Day

Hey there, you guys! 
Today I wanted to share with you another "blog crush" of mine.

Brighton Keller from Brighton The Day is not just a fashion blogger. 
She is a fashion AND faith blogger. She shares so candidly about where she is with the Lord, what He is doing in her life, and posts the most real & inspirational words about her faith. It is sometimes very hard to put yourself out there and talk about controversial things or your beliefs, but she is doing it...and I commend her for it. 
Personally, when I read her posts it puts a little spark in me and I can definitely relate to the things she talks about. I have posted a few times about scriptures that inspire me, but I have been toying with the idea of incorporating more of that into my posts! Also, she wears cute clothes... so it's a win/win for me! Her posts will surely "brighton" your day. See what I did there?!


Be sure to check out her blog Brighton The Day, and follow her on Instagram for more inspiration.


No comments:

Post a Comment