Sunday, August 16, 2015

Asymmetrical Romper

Romper: Maude 
(mine is from a while back, but everything they have is adorable)
Shoes: Aldo (similar here)
Necklace: Masons
Clutch: old, similar here
Sunglasses: RayBan via Mertins Eye


Has everyone had a good weekend so far?!
I hope you've spent it out of bed and outdoors, because I sure haven't!

You see, on Friday, I had two wisdom teeth taken out as well as two supernumerary teeth taken out.
Yeah, I was put under which had me a little nervous but all went well and I've been laid up in bed.
Typing this on drugs as we speak....I also thought these meds were supposed to put me to sleep... that has yet to happen! Anyways, they said more swelling would occur on day three, and we are on day three, so we shall see what happens.

XoXo,
-Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment