Tuesday, April 7, 2015

A Globally-Inspired California Home

One of my all time favorite interior spaces is this very home I am about to share with you.
The home belongs to Executive Vice President of Pottery Barn & Williams Sonoma, Monica Bhargava. 
It has been a major inspiration for my (unfinished) master bedroom, and would love to have a house in the country look just like this one someday. I'll quit blabbing and show you the photos...


Isn't this home stunning?!

See more pictures of this home on House Beautiful.

Stay tuned for more beautiful home tours!

XoXo,
-Megan

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous house! I need to redecorate ASAP! haha...
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting some great home inspo!

    Thanks for visiting Pursuit! xoxo - Ashley Pursuit of Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. This house is amazing! So gorgeous!!

    XO,
    Emily
    Www.idodeclareblog.com

    ReplyDelete