Monday, February 23, 2015

My Best Dressed: Academy Awards 2015

Below are my favorite looks from the 2015 Oscars red carpet.
In order...

Emma Stone
 NAILED IT. PERFECTION. EVERYTHING.  I LOVE. 

Dakota Johnson
Absolutely stunning. 

Jenna Dewan Tatum 
I love the silhouette of the dress & it looks so crisp in white. 
The earrings and cuff give it just enough edge.

Cate Blanchett
Simple, yet so so chic. 
I'm all about a turquoise statement necklace. 

Jennifer Aniston
Finally, she wowed me on the red carpet. 

Rosamund Pike
Great texture. Great fit. 
Love the matching shoe.

We can't forget about the Vanity Fair After Party.
Here are my Top 3:

Jenna Dewan-Tatum
Killed it on the read carpet & at the after party.

Emma Stone
Also killed it on the red carpet & at the after party.
This look may not be everyone's favorite,
but I like it. A lot.

 Lupita Nyong'o
Nude perfection.
{images via herehere, and here}

Who were your best dressed picks?
What were your favorite moments from the show?

My favorite moment was BY FAR Lady Gaga's performance.
She looked beautiful and her voice is beyondddddd.
Like, can't even deal with it. So good.

XoXo,
-Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment