Sunday, February 22, 2015

Black & White & A Ruffle

Jacket: Old Navy (got mine in-store for $17 bucks, get it in blue here)
Top: klothe 
Jeans: old, Rich & Skinny via Masons
White Pumps: Zara (old, similar here under $60)
Purse: Target (similar under $30)
Sunglasses: SALT Optics via Mertins Eye

Hi Lovers!
I am getting ready to veg out & watch the Academy Awards but I wanted to share this outfit with you. 
I wore this to go check out our potential wedding venue over the weekend.

Let's talk about this top. 
I AM OBSESSED. I can't wait to wear it when it gets warmer.
I'm all about a flirty little top with big ole ruffles on it!

Hope you all have a great week!

XoXo,
-Megan

1 comment:

  1. I love your coat and shoes! B&W is always so chic :)

    Visiting from the linkup. I'd love to connect with you on social media. Let me know if you're up for it :)

    xo,
    Abby
    http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete