Monday, January 19, 2015

Tips for Layering: How to not be Boring

Let me tell you a little something about myself; I hate the cold.
I'm not sure if it's because it just makes me so darn uncomfortable, or if I just hate piling on thousands of layers of clothes. 
You would think that as a person who loves clothes, I would love to wear fifty different things at once...but I don't. 
You see, I have always been a summer girl. Dresses, shorts, tanks, sandals....I basically live for summer clothes. 
Also, winter dressing can be so overwhelmingly boring. I feel like it is just the same thing day after day after day. 

So I wanted to throw some inspo at ya for layering during the colder months:
{skirt + tights + sweater + chic jacket + scarf + booties}

{leather jacket + hoodie + sweater}

{bold peacoat + leather jacket + striped sweater}

{trench coat + blazer + sweater // all in same color family}

{plaid + chambray + leather}

{leather + sweater + button up + scarf}

The weather in NWArkansas today was absolutely delightful, in the 60's!
I doubt it will stay this warm for long but I will keep my fingers crossed.

I am for sure going to experiment with more layering...
maybe it will make me enjoy the cold weather a little more!

What are some of your favorite ways to layer?!

XoXo,
-Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment