Sunday, January 11, 2015

Golden Globes 2015: Red Carpet Fashion

Award season has officially started and that means it is time for red carpet fashion. 
I have rounded up a few of my favorites from the 2015 Golden Globes below.

Sienna Miller in Miu Miu.
^^I LOVE^^

Amy Poehler

Chrissy Teigen

Dakota Johnson

Julia Goldani Telles

Katie Cassidy

Oh, one more thing...
As I was rounding up pictures for this post I came across this:
Conchita Wurst

When I saw this picture I had NO EARTHLY IDEA who this person was.
After a little Google searching I found out that she is an Austrian recording artist and drag queen.
(If you are interested in knowing more about this person, Google it.)
But you guys, look at that dress. 
And the shoes. And the clutch. And the hair with the whole outfit.
Perfection.
This could very well be my best dressed pick from the Golden Globes red carpet.

Who were your favorites of the night?

I can't wait to see all the after-party looks!

XoXo,
-Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment