Sunday, December 28, 2014

Still Feeling Festive...

Sweater: c/o Maude Boutique 
Jeans: Citizens via Masons (old)
Navy Pumps: JCPenney (old) (love these)
Necklace: klothe boutique (old) (this one is so cute)
Sunglasses: Tom Ford via Mertins Eye Care

SURPRISE!
The sweet girls at Maude are offering my readers 15% off your purchase!!
Just use the code "maudelovesmegan" at checkout!

I'm loving this fun little fuzzy sweater with its multicolored stripe pattern and gold accents!
I'm really diggin' statement sweaters lately, and I think this one definitely speaks for itself.

Style Tip:
 When you have a standout piece that you really want to show off, let it be the star of the show by keeping the rest of your outfit simple. I kept the rest of my outfit pretty low key by pairing my sweater with wide leg trousers and classic navy pumps.


XoXo,
-Megan

1 comment:

  1. This look is so 70s! I'm loving it. A good pair of flared jeans always makes an outfit!

    ReplyDelete