Monday, October 13, 2014

Look for Less: Console Tables

I have been scouring the internet for possible nightstand options for my master bedroom.
I'm not really sure exactly what I want just yet, but I came across a few options that were a tad bit pricey. Soooo, being the bargain hunter that I am, I went on a little search for their less expensive twins.
Lo and behold, I found them!
 
{Pottery Barn} Tanner Console Table 
$399.00
 
{Walmart} Metal Sofa Table
$75.19
 
{Restoration Hardware} Dutch Industrial Console
$760.00
 
{overstock.com} Renate Grey Sofa Table
$279.99
 
I was looking around for console tables to use as nightstands because I need a longer length to fill some space. Console tables are a great alternative to your typical nightstand, as they tend to look a bit more fancy and custom to your room.
 
Here is a little inspiration for ya:
 
XoXo,
-Megan


1 comment:

  1. I've been obsessed with home decor lately. These are some good ideas that I can use :)

    Found you in one of the fashion blogs I frequent and thought I'd give you a visit. Would you like to connect via GFC or other social networks? Let me know if that is something that is of interest to you :)

    xo,
    Abby
    http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete