Monday, October 20, 2014

God Bless Texas

A few weekends ago my boyfriend had to go on a work trip to a small town in Texas.
I had been begging and bothering him ever since he got this job to make a weekend out of one of his trips, so we did just that.
Just so happens that Dallas was on the way to where he needed to be, so we left a few days early and stayed a night in the Big D. After that, we headed to New Braunfels, which is about forty-five minutes from San Antonio. He did his work during the day and we went to the riverwalk that evening. I didn't take a lot of pictures, but here are a few from our trip.

Of course we had to go see the Gas Monkey Garage & eat at the restaurant...

and play in the fountains at a shopping mall in Dallas.
Aaaaannnnddd eat at Whataburger, duh.
I absolutely loved the Riverwalk in San Antonio...

We were total tourists and took the boat tour, it was so fun!

Shot of the back of my dress.. [old, similar, shorter version for only $9.99!)
We stopped in Austin on our way back for lunch....
and of course Anthropologie. (aka--my heaven)
 
I know what you are probably thinking...you went to Texas during the Ebola outbreak?!
Yes, we did...so far we are not showing any symptoms (we think?)
Buuuut, my boyfriend did come down with a little cold over the past weekend and a slight fever that only lasted a night... we think it's just a sinus infection.
Prayers appreciated for him to start feeling better!
 
I hope your Monday was amazing!
 
XoXo,
-Megan

3 comments:

  1. Great photos. looks like a fun time, though I definitely hope your boyfriend gets better!

    Made in Mauve

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete