Tuesday, July 1, 2014

What to Wear: A Fashionable Fourth (Collaboration)

 
Necklaces: JCP (comes in a set of 3!)
Sandals: Old Navy
Purse: Nine West via TJMaxx
 
Hello lovelies! I am super excited today because I am teaming up with Tara of Jimmy Choos and Tennis Shoes to give some ideas of what to wear for Independence Day. The Fourth of July is by far my favorite holiday; I love how hot it is outside, being by the water, and especially all of the fireworks.
It can be hard amidst all of the festivities and warm weather to find something to wear and still look and feel good in.
I wanted to keep it simple, so I chose a flowy red maxi dress. It just doesn't get any easier! And of course, I added some patriotic accessories. These blue necklaces are great because I can wear them over & over again and because they come in a set of three that you can mix and match.
I threw on some flat silver sandals, grabbed my white bag and was out the door.
Comfy, festive, and cute.
 
Don't forget to go check out Tara's blog, Jimmy Choos and Tennis Shoes for the cutest outfits.
{and the cutest little baby girl you've ever seen}
 
What are your ideas for patriotic outfits?
I would love to see them or hear about it, so leave a comment below!
 
XoXo,
-Megan


1 comment:

  1. Hi Megan
    I absoluetly love this dress on you! I am wearing a red dress next week. There used to be a saying that red heads cant wear red, well you and I are proof POSITIVE that we can!! I love the long dress, so elegant too!
    from the link up
    please stop by
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete