Monday, July 21, 2014

Cool & Easy

Top: Savoir Faire (bought in store, shop on facebook here)
Jeans: JCPenney (old)
Shoes: Sam Edelman (old, love these)
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban via Mertins Eye & Optical

Happy Monday, y'all!
We had some cooler temps this past week, which was the perfect excuse to wear this top from Savoir-Faire. I had my eye on this top for a good while and snatched it when they were having a 50% off sale! {& we all know I love a sale}

There was just something about it that I love.
I think it's the mixed colors on the sleeves...
it reminded me of an Equipment shirt I had wanted a while back.  
I also love the fact that it speaks for itself, no need to wear a huge statement necklace or crazy shoes to liven it up.
Just a pair of distressed denim and I was done.
Easy as that.

Have a wonderful week!

XoXo,
-Megan


1 comment:

  1. Hi Megan
    You look great. I love distressed jeans, and am so ready to wear a few pairs It has been hot here though in Charlotte. The top is cute and I love the ankle boots with the outfit.
    Stop by when you can
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete