Monday, February 3, 2014

Printed Pants

Pants: Belle Boutique (in store) // Top: Forever 21 (old, similar) // Blazer: Kohl's
Shoes: UrbanOG (old, similar) // Earrings: Old Navy (in store)
 
I got these pants on sale at Belle Boutique for $11.25. Yup, they were originally $45.00 plus 75% off!
This was the first time I have been in their store and I love it. They have a huge variety and ahh-mazing prices.
You can shop online here or visit their Facebook.
 
On another note, it's snowing here in Arkansas. About four inches in one day.
Basically, a blizzard.
 
Just a few snaps from my Instagram << follow me!
 
Hope you all have a wonderful Monday.
I'm spending mine fighting off what seems to be a cold. Fingers crossed that's all it is.
 
 
XoXo,
-Megan


1 comment:

  1. Hey girlie, thanks for linking up! I love this look your printed pants are adorable & the way you styled them... even cuter!

    God bless

    Xo, Clara
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete