Monday, January 27, 2014

Pinterest Recreation: Caroline Issa

I found this picture of Caroline Issa while browsing pinterest and knew I had the pieces to (semi) recreate her outfit.
 
My look:
Jacket: Old Navy (snagged on sale for $20.00)(old, love this) // Shirt: Target
Dress(worn as skirt): MNG by Mango via JCP < on sale for $14.99
Shoes: UrbanOG, obsessed with these under $30
 
I did a little switch-a-roo with the skirt/top situation, but it'll do in a pinch!
I do wish I had some opaque tights--they are now on my shopping list.
 
Her jacket is also much more clean-lined than mine, which I like better, but I made do with what I had.
 
You've got to get creative while looking for inspiration.
You may not have the exact pieces, but use your imagination people!
 
XoXo,
-Megan


No comments:

Post a Comment