Sunday, January 5, 2014

Dreaming of...Resort 2014 (Part 1)

I just got back from a vacation in Iowa yesterday, where the temperature did not rise above 25 degrees the entire week. Need I mention it was 25 degrees ONE day we were there, the other days being single digit or in the negative. Add freezing rain, snow, and hurricane speed winds...well you can imagine how excited this sun worshiping, beach loving girl was. Oh, and guess what I woke up to this morning in Arkansas? Snow.
I couldn't help but fast forwarding the coming months and jumping right into spring & summer.
Here are some of my favorite picks from the Resort 2014 collections.
 
Stella McCartney
 
 
 Tory Burch
 
Emilio Pucci
 
Lela Rose
 
Erdem
 
Rachel Zoe
 
Chloe
 
Karen Walker
 
I'll save the rest for other days. I'm sure you have things to do, as do I.
 
Hope you all had a wonderful holiday vacay and a great start to 2104!
 
XoXo,
-Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment