Sunday, November 3, 2013

Powder Pink Pajama Pants

Old Navy Sweater: Old (similar)
NY&Co Pants: in-store ($25.00)
Cato Necklace: in-store ($12.99)
UrbanOG Shoes: not online anymore ($25.00)
Coach Purse: Outlet store, old  (love this one)
 
When I spotted these pants in the sale section at NY&Co, I was hesitant to add them to my fitting room. I'm glad I did! They are the softest shade of pink and are super comfy! I knew exactly what I was going to wear with them.
 Grey & pink is a hot color combo right now, and I love it for winter.
 
Linking up with:
 
XoXo,
-Megan


1 comment:

  1. Oh wow I love these outfit! I don't know why but I think the gold and the light tones just complement your beautiful skin tone and hair way more than it would a brunette!
    Kat | www.poshbykat.com

    ReplyDelete