Monday, November 4, 2013

Make It Happen

Hey people. I feel like I need to do an inspiring post. Mainly for myself, but if it gets y'all going then that's A-Okay with me.
I've somewhere along the past couple of years picked up the phrase "make it happen". I say it all the time and think it all the time. I know, I know...things don't just happen, you've got to work to make them happen.
I have so many things I want to do. Some being goals I have wanted since I was little, and some being goals that I have just recently realized.
I do have to brag on myself a little bit. I have taken tiny little steps towards these goals, but I feel like if you really want something-you've got to put your whole self out there. Ask for advice, ideas, help, do your research, immerse yourself in it whole-heartedly.
What I ultimately want (along with everyone else in the world) is to be happy with what I'm doing.
If you don't go after what you want, it simply will not happen.
If you don't try, you will never know what could have been.
I know it's hard to ask your peers and role models for advice, but you have got to do this in order to gain knowledge and perspective into what you are pursuing.
The more knowledge you have, the better your chances in being successful. This blog; for instance... I do not by any means know all the ins and outs of blogging. But I love doing this, and I want to learn how to make this blog the best it can be.
Sometimes it is discouraging. You may think it's not worth it. You may want to quit. You wonder what the point is in keeping on. You wonder what everyone will think.
But guess what? If it is something you like doing, then that is reason enough to keep on keepin' on.
If you find something that you are passionate about and it gives you a creative outlet to express yourself, go after it.
Don't worry about what others may think (easier said than done). There are people out there that like the same things you do, and some people that don't. So be it. Just keep doing what you want and love. Take every possible opportunity to grow and gain wisdom. Seek every possible piece of advice.
 
Now my friends....
It is time to make it happen.
 
 
XoXo,
-Megan

1 comment:

  1. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS! More people need to read this!
    Infact, Can I feature this post on my blog? Contact me poshbykat@gmail.com
    Kat | www.poshbykat.com

    ReplyDelete