Friday, August 2, 2013

Kendra Scott Danielle Earrings

As much as I would looove a pair of...well, anything Kendra Scott...I may have to wait a while until I can learn to save my money for a pair of sixty dollar earrings.
Kendra Scott has the most beautiful & classic pieces that come in the most amazing, vibrant colors.
 
While I was browsing Joann's (yes, the fabric/crafts store), I came across a plethora of colored stone earrings that just so happen to look almost identical to the Danielle Earrings from Kendra Scott.
 
Take a look: 
Above are the Kendra Scott Danielle Earrings in Cobalt & Rose Quartz.
$60 bucks a pop.
 
 And then there are these:
From Joann's .... & the best part??
They are on sale now for $2.99 (regularly $5.99).
Either way, it's a major steal.
There are other colors, as well, but I could not find them online.
 
XoXo,
-Megan


No comments:

Post a Comment