Sunday, July 7, 2013

they call the thing rodeo

Boots: Cavender's
Necklace: Suite One
 
I have always loved the rodeo...there's just something about it that makes me so excited.
This weekend it was the Rodeo of the Ozarks here in Arkansas, so we put on our poo (for lack of a better word) kickers and headed out!
 
Here are some snaps from my instagram:
You can find & follow me on Insatgram by clicking the icon on the left side of this page!
 
Lots of exciting things for me this week, so please say a prayer that all goes well!
 
XoXo,
-Megan


2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a beautiful look! I love this casual dress combined with the cool boots! Just perfect!

    Hope you visit me on my blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful dress!!!
    Great pictures:)

    If you want, we can follow each other. Kisses
    http://fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete