Friday, July 5, 2013

My 4th of July


 
Hey Y'all! I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July holiday!
These are just some pictures of my day...
 
We decided to drive up to Branson, MO to hang out for the day!
We began by eating lunch at the Bass Pro Fish House (yumm) & then just did a little browsing at the Branson Landing. We got some Frozen Yogurt at Orange Leaf for a mid-afternoon snack. Yum, again. I of course had to go to the Tanger Outlet Mall, and people....I didn't buy a thing!
I'm trying to cut back.
So anyways, we went back to the Landing for dinner at a Mexican restaurant called Cantina Laredo and sat on the patio overlooking the lake & the water show.
It was a beautiful day!
We soon figured out that the Landing did their fireworks on the night of the third, so we decided to head home.
We got to see all the fireworks shows from the car, probably about 15 of them all at once!
When we got home, we busted out the sparklers and had a little fun.
Then we hit the hay.
 
Oh, I got a ton of compliments on my necklace!
I made it the night before in just about 10 minutes. I loved the way it turned out!
 
Hope you all have an awesome weekend!
 
XoXo,
-Megan

2 comments:

  1. just LOVE all these pictures :) Do you have instagram? i would love to follow you :)

    Hope you visit me on my blog … Maybe you like to follow each other :)
    Sandra
    Sunkissed Lovechild

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I do have an instagram! I just added the icon on the left side of my page :)

      Delete