Saturday, June 8, 2013

Recent Shopping Adventures

If you know me, you know I shop a lot.
I thought I'd start sharing some of my adventures with y'all!
 
I went in to JCPenney this last weekend and found some super cute stuff (as always).
 
How cute is this top and shorts? Wear them together or as separates!
I Heart Ronson Lace Top & Shorts
{$25.00 each}
 
This ahhh-mazing maxi dress caught my eye:
{$60.00}
 
This dress is absolutely gorgeous. It has built in shorts and hip-high slits up each leg.
 
This dress was also featured on Gary Pepper Vintage.
Love.
 
Well that's all for now!
Happy Saturday!
 
XoXo,
-Megan


2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous dress. I can see it going beautifully with some sky-high heels and gold accessories!

    Ginger @ Chic by Night
    chicbynight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be very beautiful!
      -Thanks for reading :)

      -Megan

      Delete