Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Help! White Shoes...

I have been on the lookout/debating whether or not to get a pair of white pumps. Or wedges-whatever. I can't decide if I want open-toe, closed-toe, pointy-toe, etc...
Take a look at some of my picks below and help me decide!
 
{here} $28.80
 
{here} $29.00
 
obsessing over these {here} $49.90
(with everything else on their site)
 
{here} $33.92
 
I want a pair that will go with everything, that I can dress up or down.
I am a firm believer that one must have every color shoe for every season, so I may just have to buy some strappy sandals now and get another pair later! But...I'm trying to be practical here.
Key word: Trying.
 
What do you guys think?
 
XoXo,
-Megan


1 comment:

  1. Such an inspirational post! I enjoyed reading it :) I love your blog, too!
    Would you like to follow each other? If you would, just follow me and leave a comment on my blog, so that I can follow you back ♥
    Tina from the Style Sinners

    Twitter - @TinaStefanovic
    Instagram - @tina_stefanovic
    http://tinasstylesinners.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete