Thursday, May 9, 2013

Target Therapy

These Steve Madden "Xternal" Wedges are simple & classy. Exactly what I have been looking for.
But after seeing the $89.95 price tag, I had to hold back. 
Get them here.
 
I was browsing through Target today (what's new?) and came across a plethora of new shoes!
I have been on the hunt for solid black wedges that don't cost an arm & a leg, and I think I may have hit the jackpot! See below:
 
 
I mean....a third of the price of the Steve Maddens?!
They were actually very comfortable for the 5 seconds I was trying them on...
I haven't purchased them yet, because I was on my lunch break and scuffling through all the shoes in a hurry.
 
Have y'all seen the Sam & Libby collection for Target?!
Allow me to show you some of my picks:
How cute are they?!
Prices range from $22.99 to $34.99.
Even better.
Of course they are comfy, what else would you expect from Sam Edelman?!
Browse the whole collection here. 
 
Don't forget to come back tomorrow for a new link-up I'm participating in!
 
Until then,
-Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment