Thursday, May 16, 2013

Sergio Rossi Inpsired

I die.
$975
 
A couple weeks ago I was browsing my regular online shopping sites and came across a pair of shoes that I absolutely loved. (Surprise, surprise)
So today, I spotted these Sergio Rossi heels on Damsel in Dior's wish list.
I knew right away I had to post this.
 
Get the look:
$31.20
 
Now, I know these aren't the exact same as the Sergio Rossi's...but for 31 bucks and some change?!
Not to mention, these knockoffs will give you a pop of fun color.
Perfect.
 
I might as well rename this blog to something about shoes. That seems to be pretty much all I post about, huh?! But, who doesn't love shoes?
Sorry for this....
I promise-more outfit posts are coming soon!
 
There are a lot of new and exciting things going on in my life right now, and I also just finished my semester yesterday. Thank the good Lord!
So with that said, please stay tuned and keep coming back!
Thanks for reading!
 
XoXo,
-Megan


No comments:

Post a Comment