Friday, May 10, 2013

Pinterest Recreation/Friday's Fancies

Happy Friday everyone!
 
Today I am linking up with Long Distance Loving for Friday's Fancies.
This weeks theme is "Easy Weekend Wear".....
 
Blazer: Target $34.99 Top: old, TJMaxx Shorts: TJMaxx $14.99 (option) Sandals: old, Old Navy Necklace: old, F21 Sunglasses: old, Betsey Johnson Tote: old, Ulta
 
colored denim shorts + an easy top + a white blazer + flat sandals
=
a comfy, yet chic "running around" outfit
Add a tote and you're out the door!
 
My Pinspiration:
via pinterest
 
Check out Long Distance Loving to see what other bloggers run around in on the weekends!!
 
 
XoXo,
-Megan


5 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable!! I wouldn't have thought to put these colors together, but they're amazing!

    xxoo,
    Mary
    The Classy Cubicle

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and LOVE that you made a pin come to life!

    XO ~Kim & Chloe @ popcosmo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look adorable!!!! I love your blog!! So fun:) IM a new follower and cannot wait to read more
    xoxo
    http://elisemn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh just saw your comment on my blog - so I came to yours! I love it!!...I love the inspiration photos...might have to try that :)!!
    xoxo
    reid

    the-fashion-blender.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete