Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Style Sessions Link Up: Military Chic

Hey everyone! I'm still new to this whole blogging thing, but I have recently found some great link-ups & I am so excited to start posting!
This blog is all about the girl on a budget-I hope I can help inspire you all!
 
Lauren of Style Elixir hosts a weekly link-up that draws hundreds of blogger's to her site to show off their personal style.
 
This weeks link-up theme was "military chic" and I am here to give you my take on the trend!
 
Top: Old Navy (old, $15.00)
Shorts: American Eagle (old, purchased at outlet for $5 bucks)
Shoes: Prabal Gurung x Target (purchased on sale-$8.00)
Clutch/Watch/Belt: old, unkown
 
[Don't mind the wind...it's just blowin' my hair everywhere & makin' me look like a balloon.]
 
I kept my outfit pretty simple, following the color scheme of...camouflage (what else, it is "military").
A grey utility top, army green cargo shorts, and lace-up heels are a subtle way to incorporate this trend into any wardrobe!
 
What do you all think of this military trend?
Which by the way is still going to be around for Fall 2013, so get used to it!
 
Check out Lauren's blog to see how other blogger's rocked the trend!
 
 
XoXo,
-Megan


6 comments:

  1. so loving this outfit and i adore how u put the lace pumps with it! so chic!

    XO Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the heels with it! It amps up the whole look!

    Amy


    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is super! such a sophisticated look!
    i stay here, love your space

    www.malesclutch.blogspot.com
    Sergio,

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore these colors together! They make such a great pair! This outfit looks great on you! And I just need to admire your hair, not many people can pull off that color as well as you do. I love it!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your take on military chic!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this look, and i think what totally MAKES it is the fab shoes!! you've got great taste.

    xoxo linds
    my style blog :: Ruby Girl

    ReplyDelete