Sunday, March 10, 2013

OOTN

Wore this outfit last night to a friends wedding...
Dress: MNG @ JCPenney- $10.00 (scored on sale!!)
Nude Pumps: Target- $29.99
Necklace: Kohls(old)
I ended up getting this & another necklace for, like, $1 with a coupon!
Earings-Target(old)
 
Yeah, my whole outfit was under $50.00!
 
^^Meet my boyfriend^^
 
So, yesterday morning, my boyfriend & I ran a 5k at 8am, (not a good idea considering I have not ran since...about 5 years ago). Well, I started running and stopped to walk probably about a half a mile in while my boyfriend kept going. My nose decides it wants to start bleeding! So I got those tiny little gauze pads from the EMS guys, and walked the whole rest of the way. My nose did not stop bleeding until ten minutes after I crossed the finish line. Maybe I'll have better luck next time.
So...we ran a few errands and then went home to take a nap before having to get ready for the wedding.
I had it in my head that the wedding started at 5:00 and did not check to make sure before I fell asleep. Woke up around 3:00 to hop in the shower and asked my boyfriend to check & make sure it started at 5 (he thought it started at 6). He yells to me that it starts at FOUR. I'm in the shower at 3:15 and have to drive 25 minutes to get to the church! Needless to say I was freaking out.
So, I semi did my hair, threw my clothes on, and had to do my makeup in the car. We walked in at 4:01. Pheww!
I was one tired little girl at the end of the night (which was about 7pm for me).
Pretty hectic day I must say!
 
Anyways, hope you all had a wonderful & relaxing weekend!
 
XoXo,
-Megan


No comments:

Post a Comment