Friday, February 1, 2013

Happy February!

Well ya'll, it's officially February. The first month of 2013 flew by, and it is now my second favorite month of the year! (July being my first)
Here are some things I'm looking forward to this month.


February 2nd:
Groundhog Day-the day I hope and pray that Punxsutawney Phil doesn't see his shadow & spring will come early!

February 7th:
Happy Birthday To Me! The big 23...

February 7th-14th:
Mercedes Benz Fashion Week-presenting Fall 2013 collections.

February 10th:
Prabal Gurung for Target. 
You can bet your bottom dollar that I will be at my local Target at the opening hour for this                     AH-MAZING collab. I am actually way too excited about this.
The Grammy Awards-Music's Biggest Night

February 12th:
Fat Tuesday/Mardi Gras

February 14th:
Valentine's Day!The day of  love.....or Single's Awareness Day.

February 20th:
I don't know about y'all, but I count down to the first day of spring! Feb. 20th is exactly one month until we can officially call it Spring!

February 24th:
The 85th Annual Academy Awards, otherwise known as The Oscars.

What a fun-filled month! 

Until next time,
-Megan

1 comment:

  1. Cute blog, definitely following now! Stay in touch xx
    thedailysugar.blogspot.com

    & enter the Msdressy giveaway on my blog to win an amazing gift!
    http://thedailysugar.blogspot.com/2013/01/msdressy-giveaway_23.html

    ReplyDelete